Thursday, May 10, 2007

The meaning of life

If you've looked at my Eternal Life post, do yourself a favour and pop on over to Dikkii's Diatribe and have a look at The meaning of life.

I said in a comment here that they compliment one another. What I meant by that was that a meaning to life may be provided in the belief of an afterlife and that an afterlife may be provided in the search for meaning.

It's all good stuff over there that will get you thinking about 'stuff', so get stuck in. Besides, he writes well and rarely swears (sorry Dikkii, couldn't resist....:))

1 Comment:

Dikkii said...

It's all good stuff over there that will get you thinking about 'stuff', so get stuck in. Besides, he writes well and rarely swears (sorry Dikkii, couldn't resist....:))

Heh heh heh. Well I don't swear that often, I think.

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog