Friday, March 7, 2008

Award!

Hey, I made someone's day! How good's that!?!

award1.thumbnail Tina, over at Mr Jeb's blog has given me the "You make my day!" award. I'm chuffed. I haven't written anything I'd consider to be of note for ages and I've been playing silly games so much I've barely been commenting, so I think I need to remedy that now.

The rules for this one are a little tricky for me though: "Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on."

I don't have ten blogs bookmarked. I like to keep my list short so I've got time to have a chat, but there are a couple I like so;

Firstly, Dikkii at Dikki's Diatribe is a particular favourite and is always my first stop. He's thought provoking with humour, which is how it should be.

Secondly, there's Pheonix. Regulars may note that she's new here, but we go back a long way on a previous blogging host. I like her take on life, she's a realist and that is also how it should be. She hasn't blogged for a while, so please make her welcome.

I'd also like to award Donna because she makes me think. She hasn't started a blog but she comments and contributes quite a lot.

Anyway, thanks Tina, you're a gem...:)

Pheonix has awarded me right back with this one, and it's made me think. If someone else had awarded me this I'd have been over to Tina's to pass it on. Tina is another one that's thought provoking with humour and often makes my day, especially with the old news snippets from her local paper. So, as it's not against the rules to nominate someone who's already been nominated. I'm adding Tina fcd at Mr. Jeb's blog to my list.

13 Comments:

phoenix said...

Why thanks, Ted. You've just made MY day... it's good to know that you've missed us too... makes me feel all soft and fuzzy :o)

Now, I'll do one too, but it's going to take me a while. This puter is a bit sloooooooow and I'm going to have to away and save some links and stuff before I can make the entry. Have a look later today and see how well I've managed.

And like you, I'm not sure if I can come up with ten, but I'll give it the old college try.

tina FCD said...

You are most welcome! I thought ten was a bit much too, but I tried. I only have a few bookmarked also, on my page. I have yours on my Yahoo homepage, so I know when you do a new post. :)

Plonka said...

Pheonix:

You're welcome. I often wondered how you guys were getting on...:)

Tina:

Well thanks again. I've been working on a couple of things, so I'll make sure I get something up today.

phoenix said...

You've just made my day. Go to http://phoenixgryphonn.blogspot.com to collect your award.

Plonka said...

What's this? Two nominations? I'm flattered. Thanks Pheonix...:)

tina FCD said...

Geez, you're popular!

Plonka said...

I can't help myself Tina...;)

Plonka said...

Tina:

I am sooo sorry. I just realised I forgot to link back to you...:(

Fixed... (sorry again...)

tina FCD said...

Aww thanks.

Plonka said...

Well, you deserve it...:)

Donna said...

I feel "all better" now, thanks very much!!

I make YOU think??? Boy, that worries me- my husb. always says
when I think, it's usually not "good". Sometimes (quite often, actually), I'm guility of
over-thinking/analyzing things, but
I know "where" that comes from.

Some of us are "here" to think, some of us are "here" to be morons/comedic relief for the rest of us, some of us are "here" to decide whom the REAL thinkers are.
YOU would fall into the last column, I know several folk in the middle column, and I would fit in the first TWO!!

Thank you- I would give "credit"/honestly ponder anything you, Sean, or PD said.

Dikkii said...

Thanks Plonka. You made my day alright. And may I just say that when I get around to doing this, you'll probably find yourself added to my list. Anyway, hope you had a lovely long weekend.

Plonka said...

Donna:

Thanks for your vote of confidence. Glad you're feeling better...:)

You're welcome and thanks you Dikkii...:)

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog