Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Take the test

I just had a bit of fun over at Dikkii's Diatribe where I found this test. I was pretty chuffed with the result, so I thought I'd better post it here.


You scored as Scientific Atheist, These guys rule.
I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online.
They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics,
and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned
with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the
people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist


83%

Spiritual Atheist


83%

Agnostic


75%

Apathetic Atheist


67%

Militant Atheist


50%

Angry Atheist


33%

Theist


8%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Just don't ask me to do what it says I can.

I do like the 33% "angry atheist" though. It sounds like a good name for a band...:)

8 Comments:

Dikkii said...

I see you scored a tie, too. Interesting. And that comment about angry atheists being a band name - had me laughing out loud.

Plonka said...

Oh yeah, I hadn't noticed that. "Spiritual Atheist" eh? Well, even Sam Harris agrees that there's a place for spirituality. It just ain't in religion, that's all...

Unknown said...

Scientific Atheist

75%

Angry Atheist

67%

Spiritual Atheist

58%

Militant Atheist

58%

Apathetic Atheist

42%

Agnostic

25%

Theist

25%

Unknown said...

Aside from being a Scientific Atheist I guess I am an Angry Atheist. LOL. I guess that's on the mark.

Plonka said...

I still say it's a good name for a band...:)

beepbeepitsme said...

I was a scientific atheist as well. But I was also 17% theist. I dunno how that happened.

Plonka said...

Beep: Not enough "angry atheist", obviously...;)

Krystalline Apostate said...

plonka - you may get a bit of a kick outta this.
Or not.

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog